We have A LOT to be thankful for!Football, food, friends, and family all collide for what has to be considered one of the best weekends of the year (we see you Grey Cup weekend)! The gang here at CFL HQ got to thinking about what gratitude and what we have to be thankful for this year.
Here are 15 things we are thankful for in the CFL in 2015.
1) An ageless Henry Burris and the emergence of young quarterbacks in the league (Cato, Franklin, Jennings to name a few)
2) INCREDIBLE catches…like mind blowing.
adorable entertaining CFL Rabbit. It was all ANYONE could talk about
6) Rider Kid, because that Ryan Smith catch was ridiculous and this is how we STILL feel about it
7) Johanny Jutras, because your photos show the grit, passion, and beauty of this game and this country .
9) The BEST fans in sports. Yeah we said it.
10) Players that can DANCE aren’t afraid to show us how it’s done. #CFLDanceOff
🎶To the left…. Take it back now y’all🎶 🎥:@wpgbluebomberscfl & @bvjofficial A video posted by Canadian Football League (@cfl_official) on
Another contender for #CFLDanceOff! #Repost @jkingsized ・・・ Lil Bruh working on that #touchdowndance for tonight. I see a big day for @hazetown7 @torontoargos @cflcentral #clf #argos A video posted by Canadian Football League (@cfl_official) on
11) Record setting performances like this
13) The very FIRST Grey Cup at Investors Group Field
What are you thankful for? Tweet us @CFL and let us know!